Sunday 23 May 2021

Catching up

Before I come with an update of what I’m doing at the moment here are a few pictures from the last 5 days or so that I have only just got around to going through (but not including anymore GGO pictures which you will have to wait for but I promise it will be worth it).

Apologies for an excessive number of Wood Pigeon shots but I did use a long time going through them and I rather like them the (I have released my inner togger 😀).

my first Honey Buzzard (vepsevåk) of the year, a drak female

a singing Redstart (rødstjert) in Maridalen

a pair of Scaup (bergand) on the fjord

Common Scoter (svartand) with 4 Velvets (sjøorre)

Spotted Flycatcher (gråfluesnapper)


Tree Pipit (trepiplerke)


Wryneck (vendehals)


Green Hairstreak butterfly (grønnstjertvinge)

Long-eared Owl



normal male Red-backed Shrike (tornskate)

and one with a pale patch at the basis of the flight feathers

Golden Plover (heilo)


And now those Wood Pigeons (ringdue)..
















No comments:

Post a Comment