Sunday 25 April 2021

Dodgy videos

I spent an age going through all the videos I took on Thursday and was rather underwhelmed by the results but since I’ve used so much time on them I’ll inflict them on you anyway.  The video of an adder was taken at very close range just after I had discovered it. Prior to me filming it was hissing aggressively at me but of course stopped once I started filming although you can hear one hiss as I move (think I lost balance) which unfortunately means the video is then blurry.

The superzoom also often has big problems focusing as can be seen in the Lesser Spotted video but as it can be hand held is so much easier to use. The Green-winged Teal video is filmed with the bazooka using the tripod but it was so windy that there is shake. At long range I also need to use the digital zoom which means filming at only 25 frames per second which also impacts the quality (the superzoom can film at 60 fps).







No comments:

Post a Comment