Monday 16 November 2020

My Hawkie lifeline

Myself and Mrs.OB have tested negative for Covid so luckily remain in quarantine instead of isolation. It lasts another 8 days but does allow me to go outside for necessary journeys so having to take the dog for a walk in areas of Maridalen where we can avoid other people has become my daily therapy. Everyone is now healthy and symptom free but being stuck inside most of the time is testing. Taking the test itself was also very unpleasant and something I hope I don’t have to repeat anytime soon.

It is all very grey and wet at the moment and if it wasn’t for the Hawk Owls then there really would be nothing to talk about from the dog walks. Luckily though there are good doses of Hawkie to be procured 😊 so me is a happy Covid Camper for the time being.

I had expected to see less of the Hawk Owls when it was raining but they are still out hunting rather than relying on any larders they have accumulated

from the right angle it can look like you are in the taiga forests



No comments:

Post a Comment