Tuesday 24 June 2014

Hawk Owl video

I currently have very poor internet connection but have been working on my Great Grey Owl videos and pictures which I will upload later. In the mean time, here is a post I prepared earlier:

Here is a video of two of the Hawk Owls I have seen in the last couple of weeks. First a short snap of a singing male (the one that attacked me) and then the first bird I saw which was mostly sleeping, yawning and preening. but at least I've used a tripod. You also hear the sound of apssing cars because in typical hawkie style it chose to be close to a road!
As usual it is best to chose the highest quality (I have noticed that if watching on an ipad that this option is not available if you watch the video within the blog and you need to choose to watch in Youtube to get the quality options)


No comments:

Post a Comment