Sunday 9 February 2020

Gold plated guiding

Two very enjoyable and successful days guiding have rounded off a memorable week - the kind of week that reminds me how lucky I am. I get to spend my days out in the field with fun and knowledgeable birders, looking at dream birds and get to call it my job 😊

On Friday I guided Ian, Sharon, Rich and Pat and then on Saturday their friends and fellow Spurn residents Tony and Claire. All had come on a day trip with Ryan Air and all enjoyed cracking views of GG, Hawkie on Piney. On Friday we had to work hard for the GG but ended up enjoying its close company for an hour whilst it hunted. On Saturday it was there when we rocked up 😊 and we watched it the whole afternoon.

I haven’t even looked at my photos yet but have these shots of birders and birds from my phone. More to come later..


GG watching


Hawkie time

No comments:

Post a Comment